CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Street Vibrations Part Duex

GGGGRRRRHHHH! Last night I was woken (is that a word?) up around 2:30 by some stupid jerk on a SERIOULSY LOUD motorcycle going down the street like 2 blocks away.

First off, do they really need to be that LOUD? Does louder really equal better bike?

Second, if they MUST be that LOUD, there should be a time limit for them to legally be on the streets. Say, 9am - 2 pm. That's it. Before 9 or after 2, your stupid LOUD bikes better be parked and QUIET!!!!!! Other wise, I will come after you and be forced to open up a can on you and your LOUD bike. And you don't want that!!!!

Yeah, I get a little grouchy when I've missed sleep...

2 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Thought I HATE the noise, I love the event because of how much money it draws in for the casinos. This is the biggest money maker weekend ALL YEAR!!!

Janika said...

I know you're mad, but you're funny!