Started reading To Kill a Mockingbird Saturday afternoon. Just finished it.
Fabulous book!
I read it in like the 8th grade, but didn't remember much of it...so glad to have read it this time around.
Think I'll read it again since it's for our Book Club reading next month.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Finished It...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow! Good job! This book is on my "to Read" list. I will have to read it soon and talk about it with you! OR, we could start a Relief Society Book club and you could be in charge! (Hint, hint). :).
We do have an RS book club! And this is our next book! And I put my self in charge after Carol left, well, Mary N and I, but you know how busy she is, so I'm spearheading it. Sign ups will be going out on Sunday!
Post a Comment