CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Plastic Breaks

The suburban is all fixed and running good again. A plastic bracket broke that holds the spark plug wires in place, causing a wire to fall on to the exhaust manifold and melt. So I was only running on 7 cylinders instead of 8. Easy fix and easy on the check book, too...

Too bad so many things are made out of plastic...but how else would the car folks make any money if all the plastic didn't break?

3 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad to hear it was something pretty simple and cheap to fix.

The Woodward Family said...

Yeah, $10...for the wire and some anti-freeze....

Leta-Kaye said...

Can I just say that I love you tons?! You are one amazing woman. It's fun to be "in" on some of your goings on.