So, J is on his super strength pain killers and his muscle relaxers now and is feeling a bit better. He can walk now at least.
He was able to make it to the bed and slept in it, which helped him mentally a lot. (The couch is not a good bed)
He is a pretty humorous person already, and the drugs are really adding to it. The kids and I just laugh and then he laughs and we have to stop because laughing makes his back hurt more. We tell him it's his own fault, don't be so funny.
He is going stir crazy though. He'd really like to get out of the house and not die doing it. He can't drive himself because of the super duper drugs and it hurts to sit (yesterday he laid down in the back of the Suburban to get to the Dr. office) Tomorrow he's hoping he can make it to Mr. Butler's game and our nieces 1st birthday party. Mr. Butler plays Dayton tomorrow.
I have to take J down for his x-ray at lunch...fun times to be had by all...
Kim and Devanie, I think it must be injury season!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Back Update
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I hope he feels better soon. I always go to the chiropractor when my back goes out. It always helps me so much. The chiropractor helped me more when I tore a muscle in my shoulder than my doctor did.
Good luck in getting healthy over there.
My husband got a little piece of his nose taken off (carcinoma) and he just about cleared out my hydrocodone leftovers. I had a c-section after twins, plus really painful breastfeeding and only took a fraction of the pills he did. boys are babies.
Post a Comment