CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too much to do, not enough time to do it...

I am so totally a person that has to have all my work done before I go home at the end of the work day, so I can come in the next morning without anything hanging over me or unfinished business to be dealt with before I'm warmed up (if I were a coffee drinker, that would be before my first cup of coffee at work)

So, yesterday it was CRAZY. The first Monday of every month keeps me running, and the 1st keeps me busy, so when you combine those two days, on a day after a 3 day weekend...well, let's just say YIKES!!!! I didn't get anything done yesterday, and came back to work this morning with about 4 piles on my desk.

And it doesn't help that the Internet connection keeps going in and out, because pretty much everything my computer does has to have a connection, so I sit and wait, and keep hitting the refresh button.

And, now, I just got given another HUGE project that revolves around my first Monday of every month job. At least there is no urgent time completion on this one. I can work on it when I have time. I can do it when the Internet decides to go down...

Here it is, 1:10 pm, and I'm STILL working on the same stupid piles left from yesterday. Will it never end?

I'm sure blogging doesn't help. I'll go back to work now.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I don't even work and I totally feel that way just being at home. Sometimes it seems like it takes me all day to just do laundry. You have to work and then go home to laundry. You go super woman - don't feel bad about those piles. You'll get em done!

That's so crazy you went to the Lake and Roger Springs! I love it there.

Janika said...

But at least blogger only needs a connection for the minute it posts. What else are you going to do while you wait? :)