It is almost 1:30, and I'm tired of working today. So I'll blog for a few, and see if I can overcome it.
The weekend went by way too fast. (Don't they always?) We did some shopping. Jason needed some new jeans, so we went to Kohl's and ended up getting some great deals, because they were having a door buster sale, and we got 2 pairs of jeans at $9 a pair, and an entire suit for $122, and a pair of pj pants for Rhett for $10.
Then we took some old out-grown clothes of Kylie's to Goodwill, got lunch and headed to the mall. As we were walking thru the men's Macy's, we found dress shirts on sale for $10 each. Name brand stuff like Armani, and Ralph Lauren. We got three for Jason. Two will go really well with his new suit.
I had a dinner to go to with my work at Grand Sierra Resort (formerly MGM, Bally's and Hilton). It was a very fancy 6 course meal. It was very yummy and very fun. It was a nice date night for Jason and I, and we didn't have to spend a dime. My boss paid.
Yesterday, Jason had to work, and I took the kids to church. I froze the entire 3hours, and came home and took a nap for 2 hours, then I got up, fixed dinner, watched 2 movies, and went to bed.
I am still feeling crummy. Breathing is still hard, and it seems to get worse at bedtime. I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm so tired today. (Could that be the reason why I don't want to work?) Last night I even had a low fever. So I know I'm still sick, I just have to convince the doctor of that now.
Rhett has baseball practice tonight from 7-9. We are going to have family home evening at the dinner table while we eat tonight.
Looking ahead at the week, it looks like it's not too busy. I sure hope it stays that way. Only thing I see, is baseball practice and Anthony has another doctor appointment to check his face again, which is healing well, and doesn't seem to have anymore bumps on it.
Oh, and my library books are due tomorrow.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Don't feel like working,but should be
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment