CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday

Man, 3 more work days left until the weekend. Feels like about forever.

Jason took Rhett to his baseball practice last night, and I took a nap for about half and hour, and then I had to go pick him up at 9 pm because Jason had to work security at 9. It wasn't too bad, and Rhett had a great time, and is really excited to be playing this year. My nap didn't help, however, I still feel crummy.

I can breathe, but I just ache. My whole torso hurts, and I don't know why. If I sleep bad again tonight and feel like this tomorrow, I'll call the doctor and try to get in on Friday or Monday of next week. I'm up to 4 Motrin every 4 hours, and they don't really help. I'm sure I'm killing my kidneys and liver by taking so many pills, but I am drinking plenty of water. Guess I'll get to go through a battery of tests, but as long as they can find out why I'm in so much pain, and can get me better, I'm OK with it.

I forgot to mention that on Friday, when I got home, the kids informed me there was a mouse on the back step. I was ready to freak, and they informed me Kirby had caught it and it was dead. That's my Scottie dog. Such a good girl to kill the mice she finds in the back yard. I am terrified of mice. Now I just wish she wouldn't leave the dead bodies laying there for us. Dead or alive, I am terrified of them.

Speaking of dead animals, yesterday, there were PETA people handing out fliers to the kids as they were leaving school yesterday. Anthony took one and in all seriousness said, "Thank you. I just love animals. They taste delicious." He said the PETA guy was outraged, but Anthony just kept walking. That's our boy.

0 comments: