It feels like my building is going to be blown down. I'm on the second floor of a metal warehouse, on the corner where the wind blows directly at me. I'm scared. I hate the wind.
They weather report called for 100 mph gusts. I'm pretty sure that has happened. But, it is 51*, so at least it's not super cold, and since it is so windy, we aren't getting any snow.
Just to cheer myself up about this weather, there are only 87 days until the first day of summer!!! :>)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
It is WINDY!!!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I don't miss the wind in Nevada. If you were near the coast that might be hurricane force winds. If you were in the midwest that could be a tornado. But it is just Nevada.
Today we had snow. WHAT THE HECK!! And now it is sunny. And there is snow forcasted for tomorrow.
I hope your tests come back with good news. Take care. Don't blow away over there.
What I can't understand is why someone doesn't tap into all this Nevada wind for energy. Maybe our power bills could be lower. Oh, maybe that's why. The power company moguls wouldn't make any money that way. LOL. Seriously, we should have windmills ALL over the mountains here.
Post a Comment