I read on the Internet this morning, that the average American produces over 4 pounds of trash per day. That's a lot of garbage!
Here it is only Tuesday, and I already had to stomp down my work garbage can. And the sad thing is, we re-use all copy paper here in the office, so the trash in the can here is lunch, a plastic bag from Office Depot, used Kleenex, written on used copy paper. So sad.
Anthony gets to go in to school early this week to make up his art projects, and the teacher said he should be able to rescue his grade. All we are asking the kid for is A's and B's. He's smart. He should be fine. He just has to actually do the work, and actually turn the work in after he does it. He has like one missing assignment in each class. He "forgets" to turn his work in. He's always had this problem. And what his past teachers and Jason and I can't understand is that he does the work, but just doesn't turn it in. Why even bother doing the work at all if you don't turn it in? What a waste of time. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on this saga.
Jason and Rhett are to the painting point of the pinewood car. It should be ALL done by bedtime tonight. The race is tomorrow.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Useless piece of information
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment