CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

More pics...warning...there are a lot...

Me on Christmas morning...

my Dad and Kylie on Christmas morning...

Awesome picture of the full moon rising over the mountains near Lake Mead. I took it while we were waiting for the tow truck to come get our broken down Suburban over Thanksgiving...fun times...

Kids standing on the hill watching for the tow truck at Lake Mead

Someone "Heart Attacked" me after my mom died. This is the front porch of my house.

Kylie actually taking a good picture...Halloween...

Rhett, crazy hair day at school


A beautiful break in the storm

Rhett at Atlantis for dinner after his baptism

Rhett and Papa before the baptism

Rhett before his baptism

He's ready to get baptized

Kylie eating at the mall

WHAT IS THAT? The boys eating at the mall

Sorry it's blurry, but it really is Stateline, NV when I had to drive up there Friday


My first flower!!!!!



Sorry there are so many, but I kind of wanted to get caught up on pictures from the last 5 months. Between the two cameras, I uploaded like 600 some odd pictures last week, so this really is the tip of the iceburg. It could be worse!!!!!

2 comments:

Janika said...

The crazy hair day picture made me think "and I ran, I ran so far away."

The Woodward Family said...

That is so funny! That is like Rhett's most favorite song in the whole world!!!!