CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Accomplishments

I came home from work yesterday and got the lilly bulbs planted. The weather was so nice. I just had to be outside.

This morning I woke up at 3:30, and couldn't fall back asleep,(couldn't breathe and in pain, laying down hurts more that being up, and even though I sleep with two pillows to kind of keep my at an angle, I still off and end up flat) so I climbed out of bed at 4 (I usually get out of bed at 4:30) and cleaned the bathroom. Then I got ready for work and sat and read my scriptures before getting the kids up and ready. Oh, and I put a load of wash in, and took out the garbage from the laundry room.

The fact I got so much done that early in the morning is kind of scary. And now, my chest is really hurting. I'm about to take number 4, 5, and 6 of today's pain pills so far. I have really been trying to take it easy, just doing a little bit at a time, and then resting, but I had to get the bathroom cleaned. It was gross, and the kids just don't clean it to my specifications. I'm too picky.

Getting my nails done during lunch today. Can't wait. I'm hoping I don't fall asleep while they're getting done. :>)

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

This spring sure sucks for sick doesn't it? Did that make sense? I want sick to go away.

Janika said...

Amen Kim! Glad you were able to enjoy the oudoors a bit. The bulbs will last long after your pain.