This year in our Ward, we are working on "A Degree of Self Reliance" It's kind of like Personal Progress in YM. We are setting goals and at the end of the year, we are going to have a big awards night. There are a ton of areas to focus on, and I am actually excited to be doing a bunch of the things. I feel like I have direction again when it comes to setting and making goals.
Anyways, last month we made "Thought Jars". It is a little thing that can help us achieve one of the goals. Each day, there are new scriptures and thoughts.
I thought I would take my goal of doing it a bit farther and share them with you each day, in hopes of bring you a bit of the Spirit.
Here's today's:
Scriptures: Matthew 7:24-27 and Helaman 5:12
Thought for the day :"If our house is built upon a rock with the brick and mortar of good works, it will withstand the storms and perils of life and preserve us for an eternal inheritance hereafter. If it is built upon the sand of evil with the rusty nails and rotting timber of carnal things, it will be destroyed." -Bruce R. McConkie
I'll post these each week day for you to enjoy.
Love you friends!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
RS Project - A spiritaul thought a day
Posted by The Woodward Family at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment