CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

About now...

Jason got a really good bike with his Cabela's employee discount over the weekend. We both agreed that riding a bike is so much easier than running, and we enjoy it so much more, too.

So last night, after work, we all went for a ride. We found that Kylie has totally outgrown her bike over the winter, Anthony's bike's brakes don't work, Rhett's needs new tubes, and I need a case of WD40 for mine.

My thighs are very sore (I was already sore from bowling Saturday night), and I need to take it a bit more easy, as my chest was about dead when I got home. (Darn hills I live on)

I go to the cardiologist this afternoon. I'll fill you in tomorrow. I sure hope they find out what's wrong and that I won't have to keep going to more doctors. Jason and I both agreed that if I have a heart condition, we'll just learn to live with it, and go from here. I'd almost rather just have a heart condition and know for sure, and have the meds I'll need, and adjust my life, than not know what is wrong, be in pain, and have to go to more doctors. But, I guess we'll see, and as I said, go from there.

Kylie went to the dentist yesterday. Again, no cavities. She's so good. While she was back in the office, I read my library book, and almost feel asleep.

For "Thanks" Patrick's Day (what Kylie calls it) I made ruben sandwhiches and steamed cabbage. I wore my emeralds since I don't own any green clothing. Rhett wore camo, Anthony and Jason didn't care, and Kylie wore a green shirt, and green socks. Other than that, big deal, or maybe, no big deal.

95 days to summer. Wild Island opens May 17 (weather permiting). Woo HOO!!!!

0 comments: