I still feel really crapy, my chest is so tight and painful. I called my doctor and he wants to start ruling things out, so next Tuesday I have an appointment with a cardiologist. We go from there working our way down to the least severe possiblities of ailments. Fun times.
I spoke to my dad last night, and found out that his dad had heart disease, and that's what killed him. Here all these years I thought he had black lung from being a dynamite tech in coal mines back in the 20's in Colorado. I was feeling pretty confident that heart disease wouldn't be what I'm dealing with, since it's such a family thing, but now, I may be wrong. I'm trying not to worry about it, take it easy, and wait until my visit next week. However, if that's what it ends up being, it would explain a lot of other things that seem to bother me.
Saturday, Jason, Rhett and Kylie headed to the dump and my father-in-laws house. Rhett had to get his pinewood derby car cut out.
While they were gone doing that, Anthony and I stayed home. I had to wait for Fed-Ex to deliver my shot, and Anthony had slave labor work in the back yard. He actually got out and started destroying a red wood deck that came with the house that was sitting right in the middle of the yard, that we never used and actually hated. Then is friend, Callen came over, and Callen thought destryoing the deck was huge fun.
So we found out what happens when you give 2 15 year old boys, an ax, and 2 hammers. A completely destoyed deck, and half of it loaded in the truck. We took Callen to lunch with us. Went to Home Depot to get stuff to finally texture the living room, and ended up with even more stuff. Since the weather was nice, I talked Jason into getting me some lilly bulbs and a jasmin plant for the front yard.
Rhett had baseball practice. Callen stayed until it was time for dinner.
Sunday I had slept really bad from my pain (did too much Saturday, I think) so I stayed home from stake conference and relaxed. Took a nap, fixed dinner (Callen joined us again) And we made ice cream.
I really enjoyed the weekend and was sad to see it end. The weather was great, we got a lot done around the house and yard, and spring is finally upon us. Only 103 days to summer! What could be better?
Monday, March 10, 2008
A nice weekend
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Maybe you have RSV too. I am having a hard time breathing. I have to catch my breath just to talk. The pediatritian said when adults get RSV they just think it's a really bad cold that won't go away.
It is possible, but since I'm not running a temperature, no doctor seems to think I'm sick. I just know this pain is NOT just all my imagination!
My normal temp is only 96.6, so the doctors see 98.6 and say, oh, you're just fine!
My sister Elaine told me to go to a doctor until I get the answers and result I'm seeking.
Post a Comment