CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Anthony's follow-up

Anthony had a follow-up yesterday for his facial surgery. He is healing well, however, the scar, instead of turning pink or white, is turning brown (the color of his freckles). The doctor said he's heard of this very rare occurrence happening, but he has never seen it personally. It is just Anthony's mutant cells at work again. But since he wants to have a scar, he doesn't care if it matches his freckles.

I'm telling you, my boy is weird.

He didn't need another steroid shot, and we shouldn't need to go back for another 6 months, unless it flares up again.

Anthony was thinking he didn't want to have kids to pass his mutant gene on to, but I told him those genes skip every generation, so his kids would be fine, and it would be his grand kids that would be freaks like him. He laughed at first, then told me I was just plain mean.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Glad to hear he is recovering well. They have so much stuff out now for fading freckles and pigmentation. I have yet to see it work for myself though. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Janika said...

According to the X-Men theory, Mutants are the advancing evolution of the human race.