Sometimes I have writers block when it comes to titles.
I went to the Dr. yesterday. I am getting better. Took the last of my meds last night, if I'm not feeling 100% better in a week to 10 days, I have to go back to him, and he'll run a bunch of tests.
Anthony's face is doing well. He is such a boy, he doesn't want to put the ointment on it so he actually ends up with a scar. Whatever.
Sienna is in heat.
I had a teacher conference with Rhett's resource group (special ed). He is doing much better, but his reading is still very behind grade level. For math he is at 116% of the other kids in his class. The teacher said he is probably in the top 3 for math, but reading, he is about 1 grade level behind, but he is really improving,and is actually trying harder than ever before. I think he has finally figured out that reading is good, fun, and a necessary part of life. Plus, I think, being the youngest kid in the school for his grade, does play a big part of his lagging behind, and we are starting to see more maturity, so that is helping. I just love his regular teacher, his resource teacher, and our principal. We have the best school.
Rhett had his baptism interview with the bishop on Wednesday. Passed of course.
We also had a baseball meeting on Wednesday night. He was drafted to play in the minors, which is a surprise since he's only played one year (last year). He's on the Rangers this year. He actually has one really good friend on his team.
Tonight we have the blue and gold dinner.
Jason is getting more hours with security, but not Cabelas. We may have some good news in the police officer saga, but I don't want to say anything more; I don't want to jinx it.
I am looking forward to a fairly quite weekend. I sure could use the rest and relaxation. Maybe I'd start feeling better.
My dad is doing pretty good, but last Friday, he passed a kidney stone. He's more worried about me and my health than he is about his own. He keeps calling me and checking up on me. It's nice. I really appreciate it.
Anthony has a youth temple trip tomorrow. His like 7 minute trip. I love that there are more temples so close for us adults to go more often, but I think the youth are really getting jipped on the memories of traveling for long distances like we did as kids.
He's a scary, crazy thought. Tina and Jeff Foster's oldest son, Jerrin, played in the state basketball tourney for high school last week. He's a senior. He was born when we were seniors. Dayton took 2nd in the state for the 4th year in a row.
Anyways, need to finish my deposit so I can go home.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Title?
Posted by The Woodward Family at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Glad the party went well. I too have thought about the disadvantages of having a temple so close. I guess there is still girls camp to travel to.
Post a Comment