CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kylie is 7! My BABY is 7! I can't believe it. Seven years ago at this very moment, I was holding my brand new baby girl.

Her birthday party went well. Only 4 girls showed up, out of the 8 we invited, but they had fun, and the craft went well. The weather even held out until after the party.

I snowed Saturday night and into Sunday morning, and we ended up with about 8 inches of snow in the back yard. Today it's supposed to be 57*.

My lungs are still hurting, I used the last of my pain killers yesterday, and my doctor can't get me in until Thursday afternoon. Motrin is my best friend now. Since it's not hard on the stomach, they told me I can take like 3 or 4. Yeah, that doesn't work so well, so I'm trying to work and live through the pain. In speaking with others that have had pneumonia, they said to tell the doctor to get me on an inhaler or a nebulizer.

So, that's what's going on in this corner of the world today...

I'll probably post more later. I need to get all the MANY pictures up at some point.

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

Glad the party went well. I don't know much about pneumonia. Hope it gets better soon. We just got rain this weekend. It is beautiful yesterday afternoon and today.