They found the body of the young woman that was kidnapped last month. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. And I am praying they catch the slime wad man that did this, because, the kidnapping, and 2 other rapes occured just a couple of miles from my home, and I fear he may hit again.
Oh a lighter note, Anthony had a good time and didn't freeze to death on his winter Scout camp out. He had a good time.
The weather is beautiful here, but it's not going to last, so I am making a point of enjoying it A LOT while it's here.
There are only 124 more days to summer. I can't believe February is so close to being over already. Kylie's birthday is next week. Her party is Saturday. I am dreading her party. I haven't stated getting things for it yet...I have decided to get the canvas bags, puff paint, and self stick jewels, cover the table with new paper, and let them decorate away. I'm going to give them pencils to put in their bags. Then while the bags are drying, we can have cake and ice cream and open the gifts, and then send them home. They boys (dad and brothers) are going to bail on me and go mini golfing during the party. Such sports they are!
And for some reason, the spell check is not working, just to let you know!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Sad news...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have a terrible time planning and following through with Birthday parties.
The age makes your party a piece of cake though. They listen pretty well, they are girls and most girls love crafts and love checking out the gifts when it is all done. It is when they are 5 and younger or 12 and older they get harder to manage. See if you can find some 11 or 12 year old girls to help with the craft if you are worried. I hope its fun!
Post a Comment