CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

My lungs

feel like they are on fire, or someone is stabbing them with hot knives, or both. I'm not sure what exactly, I just know they HURT bad!

My pain killers aren't working so well. Jason said that is because my pain is probably too strong for them.

My doctor hasn't called me back yet to get in with him. I hope I don't end up in the ER again this weekend.

I am still taking my antibiotics, and my pain drugs, and supplementing with motrin in between as per the ER docs instructions, but I don't know if that's really helping.

I have to get through the birthday party tomorrow...Kylie will be so devastated if I can't make it. I have never seen her so excited about anything before.

Rhett had a dentist appointment yesterday. Still some "watch" cavities, and he needs to brush better, but not a bad check up.

I went to RS activity night last night, and made real cool craft I will share with you later.

1 comments:

Janika said...

Andrew fas bronchial issues all the time, but I don't think I have ever had pneumonia. Doctors don't say anything anymore about the virtues of menthol rub and a vaporizer, but that is what I use for Andrew when he starts wheezing and he gets better.