CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spending time...

at the hospital confirmed I have pnumonia....

I woke up Tuesday morning about 12:30, totally unable to breathe, and in SERIOUS pain. So Jason and I called my brother-in-law to come and watch the kids (I'm parinoid about leaving them alone with the crazy murderer out there and Jared is a cop) and drove fast to the emergency room at the same hospital Anthony had is surgury at 2 weeks ago.

I had 2 chest x-rays, a CT scan, tons of wonderful drugs, an EKG, and after about 8 hours, came home. All the meds in my system made me throw up, and I am still in a lot of pain if I don't keep up on my major pain drugs, so I have to take the meds with food, and I'm loopy.

So, I will be more than glad when the winter cold and flu season is over!!!!

I have never had pnumonia before. The pain I was in before we headed out to the hospital was worse than labor pains.

Last week, and 11 year old girl in Carson City had the flu that became pnumonia, and ended up passing away. A couple in my ward, their 2 year old son has RSV, and my bishop says a bunch of people in the ward are REALLY sick. Many flus, a strep throat, and me and the baby...yuck!

So, that's the drama in my life.

Monday evening we got all the things for Kylie's party. She picked everything out. We got the little canvas bags, the puff paints (in glitter) pens to put in the bags, paper punches in the shape of butterflies, jewels to glue on the bags, note pads, and necklaces.

She had fun picking them out, and I am so excited for her, because she is so excited.

I sure hope I'm feeling better by Saturday so I can get through the 2 hour party...

2 comments:

Janika said...

"Get your rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

Kim and family said...

I guess I will be thankful for how mildly we are ill. Get well soon!