CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

For my LDS Friends

Look inside the cover of the November 2007 Ensign, on the table of contents page. Knowing what we know now, about our new First Presidency, take a look at the picture. The two new councilors both standing side by side.

I have made a goal for myself to read the Ensign instead of the internet during my lunch hour, and I flipped to the contents page to see what I wanted to read, and this picture sent chills down my spine.

The Lord knew what was going to happen even back in October.

A couple of years ago, in the Friend magazine, there was a drawing depicting King Benjamin, that looked just like President Ucthdorf, and I thought when I saw it, some day he will be prophet.

I look forward to seeing who the next apostle will be to fill that void. Jason and I figure that won't happen until conference in April.

It's funny, but I am just so excited about the new changes.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

I don't know how you heard the news so fast. You're blog was the first news I heard and then I heard it on the radio this morning. I have heard- Now he is the Prophet-Thomas Monson speak in person before in Texas at a regional conference. But it was in a huge place and he was very hard to see.

The Woodward Family said...

I got lucky, and went to the church website just moments before the press confrence.

Janika said...

Iheard the news when I was Shopping at the Dillards outlet because Mikes mom gets text msgs from everbody who is connected.