CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Quickie

I have to pick up the car-pool kids in like 6 minutes, so I just wanted to do a quick blog.

Anthony is going on his winter snow camp out tonight. He will get snowed on as more snow is in the forcast.

They'll probably cancel church again if it snows. Third time this year. Crazy weather.

Tomorrow is ground hog day. I have never understood that dumb idea. When it's cloudy, the weather is usually pretty crapy, and the dumb rodent stays out. When it's sunny and nice, he sees his shadow and we have 6 more weeks of winter. Makes no sense to me. Plus the fact the rodent is back east, and everyone knows the weather out here is no where near the same as back east. But whatever.

I have to work late tonight. Not looking forward to that. I'm tired. I want to go home and take a nap.

Well, time to go, have a great weekend all!

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

We live too close to the church for it to get cancelled. I have no idea why I am online at this hour except the older girls and I were playing the Wii.