CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

How can it be?

It's the last day of January. My question is, what happened to it? It just flew by. Before we know it, it'll be June, so I guess I'm ok with it. 142 days to summer.

Everyone is feeling much better. I just have the lingering cough, and I'm tired, but I'm always tired, so I don't think that counts, and a rash I'm sure came from the super high tempurates I had last week, because it kind of looks like a prickly heat rash.

Anthony had a Boy Scout Court of Honor last night. He got 2 merit badges. He has to finish 2 more to get his next rank, and then it's on to Eagle. So far right now, he is the closest to getting there. His dad, and his 2 leaders challenged him to finish the 2 up by the end of February. I think he can do it, since all he has to do is write up a monthly budget and go to a city council meeting.

We are very sad to have heard about the passing of President Hinckley. Our family sure hoped he'd make it to 100. He was an amazing man and prophet. We are going to miss him very much, but we look forward to our next prophet and leader, and know that the church will continue to prosper and grow. Our thoughts and prayers are with President Hinckley's family at this time.

0 comments: