The past two days Jason has been fighting a tummy ache, and now I think I'm getting it. Figures, just in time for the weekend.
Jason didn't sleep well last night because he felt like he was going to hurl, and I didn't' sleep well because I was having huge amounts of hot flashes and was super itchy (also a symptom of my shots). Woke up this morning with a killer tight back ache, but I let the shower beat on it, and it feels better.
On a much happier note, the sun is shining, and there is not a cloud in the sky.
Tomorrow, all 5 of us are ripping out the fence at Jason's Grandmas house to make some extra cash. Fun. Just how I want to spend my Saturday. But the fence is just about ready to fall down, so hopefully it won't take too long. Then we get to haul it to the dump.
I have ended up with another computer on my desk that is attached to a scanner for our invoices. So now I have 2 computers taking up space, and it is crazy. My desk is usually a very very neat, organized, clean place, but not the past two days, and I can hardly function...hopefully today I can get it all put back to order so I can function next week. Wish me luck!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Uh oh
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment