I started feeling crummy Tuesday afternoon, but was able to fight it until Wednesday afternoon, when my strength couldn't match the strength of the flu. By Wednesday evening, when I got home from work, my temp was pushing 103*, and I was SICK!
I had to take Rhett and Anthony to scouts, but when that was over, I called my boss to let him know I wouldn't be in on Thursday, and went to bed for 4 days.
My fever finally broke last night. My throat is still a little sore, achyness is about gone, have a barking cough a dog would be proud of.
But I'm back to work...at least physically....
Monday, January 28, 2008
Sickness abounds
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
There has been some nasty flus going around. hannah was sick Thursday night and 7 kids were gone in her class on Friday. Kylee and Autumn were home today. I have been fighting it too. Hope you recover 100% soon.
Isaac called me from school not feeling well just now. I'm not sick, just tired.
Post a Comment