Rhett is still ill. Feels achy all over, running a high temp still. And he gave it to his sister. I know as a parent I tell my kids over and over again to share. But this is not what I'm referring to.
They have both missed school now. Which just occurred to me, I forgot to call the school this morning to tell them...oops.
Anthony has not gotten it yet. Hopefully he doesn't. He is finished with finals as of today, so if he does get sick, at least he made it through finals. However, he has to have surgery to remove the growth on his face on the 8th next month. Doctor says it won't go away otherwise. More medical expenses...I swear, it's always gotta be something...
Tomorrow Jason and I have the good fortune to go caucus for the idiots that want to be our next president. What fun. I am still undecided, as I feel no one is a good choice. I just have to figure out which one will hurt the least over the next 4 years. I do have to say, though, if Hillary wins, my family is moving to Canada.
Last night, after I got home from Anthony's doctors appointment, Jason already had dinner going, and after dinner, he made a cake. While he did all this, I helped Kylie clean her room.
We still have snow on the ground from the storm 2 weeks ago, and they are saying more on Sunday. Yuck! However, there are only 155 more days to go to summer!!!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Just great!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I used to care about politics. The only thing I know about the presidential race is filtered through my husband. I hear NV made a good choice, though, on the republican side.
Post a Comment