Yesterday when I got home from work, Rhett was complaining of a headache. His head felt warm to me, and we went to the store and got him some children's Tylenol, and then this morning he was coughing a lot while I was getting ready. He woke up saying he slept really bad, his head and whole body hurt, his face was flushed, and I felt his forehead, and he was burning up. I took his temp...102.5... Gave him more Tylenol, and called the school to inform them he won't be there today. I think the poor guy has the flu.
Anthony made a bag for Rhett to take to Grandmas with his PSP, and game, and some cough drops. He put all the things in a bag and told Rhett not to open it until he got to grandmas. Kylie got Rhett's camo neck pillow to help his neck feel better, and Jason offered him a warm blanket to take to grandmas. Everyone was worried about him. When we got to Grandmas, Kylie even offered to carry Rhett's bag that Anthony made.
I'm hoping my boss lets me leave early so I can get him from Grandmas and take him to take care of him.
Anthony starts finals today. He only goes to school until 11:50. Only 2 classes of finals per day for the next 3 days. I'm hoping and praying he does well. All his grades are A's and B's and I think 1 C, and I'd like to see him bring that up, and keep the other grades good. I'm sure he'll do fine, he's a pretty good kid in school. His 1 C is in art. I asked how you can get a C in art, but the teacher is pretty tough, and seems to hate this class, most of the kids have C's, even the kid Anthony says is a Senior, is a big wig on the soccer team, and is an amazing artist. Who knows. His GP is still good enough at this time to qualify for the Millennium Scholarship. Keep it up for the next 3 1/2 years...
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Poor Rhett
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Amber and Kelsea have wacky schedules the rest of this week. Because Amber has release time seminary as her first period class, she didn't have to be at school today until 10:00. She got some sleep! Since she is driving now I don't have to chase her. WooHoo.
I hope Rhett feels better soon.
Isaac has exams this week, but only has a half day today. That is the only schedule change.
Post a Comment