CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Uh oh...

Anthony's school is on lock down this morning...Jason dropped him off, and A was told to go directly to the gym. Strange, but J didn't really think anything of it until a couple of minutes later when his Grandmother called him and told him she heard it on the news. J then called me. I went on line to see if I could find out more details, and there was apparently someone seen walking around with a gun in the area, so they lock down the kids as a safety precaution. I'm sure things will be fine.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

My kids have been in lock down several times. Our kids first elementary school was near several banks. I have worked in the school during a semi-lock down. It never really amounts to much. But it is good they take the precautions they do I guess.

I guess I thought I had something tp say. I was here I guess

Kim and family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Woodward Family said...

Eveything ended up ok. It was a kid with a pellet gun, and they were off lock down in a couple of hours.

When A was in Kinder, his school was on lock down because of a sniper on the freeway, just a mile or so away, but since he was in PM kinder, he couldn't go to school that day. Man, that was a long time ago!