CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

My mother's day

I started out my day by the kids giving me my gifts. The shorts and the i-pod in the pictures...


After church, I made the following blog about my mom and put songs on my new i-pod while Jason made dinner. We had crab legs, homemade bread, corn on the cob, grilled mushrooms and asparagus, and pistachio salad that my mom used to make all the time when I was younger.

It was a very nice day, despite being so sad about my mom not being here. My hubby and my kids went the extra mile to make sure I was happy and well cared for. I love them all very much!

3 comments:

Janika said...

I got shorts for mother's day too!

Nicole said...

sounds delish! i always say the best dinners are the ones that are made for you :)

The Woodward Family said...

Especially when it's something you really like...like crab legs!