CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Mother Nature has PMS

I have decided that Mother Nature has PMS, or menopause. Either way, obviously a woman. Can't make up her mind (a week ago, 90*, today, snow and rain), can really pack up punch when her screaming winds are coming at ya, sends crazy weather to areas that have never seen that type of weather (tornadoes in California???What?)

It's all just very crazy. I can certainly see the Lord's hand working to remind us that His return is very close at hand.

Thanks to all the ladies at Enrichment last night for the GREAT reminder to get our families prepared!

I sure am glad I am a member of the church and know what all this crazy weather is all about!

2 comments:

Janika said...

Two weeks ago Mike's dad was here. We flipped on the news and every story was weather and natural disaster related. Since these are the last days, that would have to be Earth in Menopause. I was thinking, with as many deaths as there have been in China, I wonder if they will be allowed to have more than one kid again.

Carol said...

Is that what menopause is like? I'm not looking forward to that one!