As is typical for this area, we seemed to go from winter, into a VERY short spring, and right into summer. Today is supposed to be in the low 90's, tomorrow and Sunday, mid 90's, Monday (my b-day) low 90's.
I am so NOT complaining. I hate snow, I love to swim...blah, blah, blah. You've heard it all before if you've been reading my blog for any amount of time!
Let it suffice that I am happy it's warm and Wild Island Opens in 26 more hours!!!!
It is 9:00-ish, and my desk top says it's already 70.
Last night I went to my aerobic class, then I came home and ran 3/4 of a mile. I am finally to the point where I have worked out enough, I'm not so sore any more. It's a good feeling. Plus I have more energy, which is a very nice benefit. I have yet to loose any weight, but my clothes are a bit looser, so I have to be toning, I guess.
Jason and I are both eating better, and that probably has something to do with it too.
Anthony is all trained at Wild Island. He starts on Sunday (they didn't give it to him off, he'll need to fix his schedule because Jason and I don't want him working Sundays) and goes from there. He's pretty happy to know he'll be making money again.
Anyways, not much else going on really. Oh, Rhett got 100% on his Sun Bear report. He was stoked!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Spring has sprung...into summer
Posted by The Woodward Family at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Sorry I missed last night. I had the stomach flu and didn't want to share the joy or pass out.
Happy B-day Monday! I'll probably see you before then. But still want to wish you all the best!
Man, I wish I was in Reno. You could be my personal trainer. I need to get rid of the baby fat.
My mom's b-day is Monday too! Happy Birthday!
You must have had a fabulous weekend since you didn't take the time to blog. I assume Wild Island was a blast. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday! I tag you- you gotta play husband tag!
Post a Comment