Welcome to the Donation Page of
Dove Woodward
In October, I will be participating in the Memory Walk to help funding for Alzheimer's. Plese log on to www.alz.org. Find the link for "Sign up for Memory Walk. Enter the zip code of 89501, click on the city of Reno, (the walk at Bartley Ranch) Click on the "Find a Walker", enter my first and last names, then click on my name and follow the steps. I would REALLY appreciate your help!
$200 Donation
$100 Donation
$50 Donation
$25 Donation
Other
($0.00 +)
Enter Donation Amount Here:
*Currency shown: US Dollar
$
I want to enter the donation in my own name; pre-fill the entry form for me.
My Fundraising Goal:
$500.00
Money Raised to Date:
$0.00
If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.
In memory of my Mom, Sharon,I am on the MOVE to end Alzheimer's!
As you may already know, my Mom passed away November 2007 for Alzheimer's. I miss her terribly. Life will never be the same with out her.
She was a woman so full of life before this disease hit her. She loved to garden, loved her cats, loved to collect salt and pepper shakers, she was amazing with a sewing machine, and she enjoyed plastic canvas crafts, family history research, and WALKING! She was very dedicated to keeping a daily journal and eating well to stay healthy. She was my best friend!
I am determined to make a small difference. By participating in the 2008 Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk®, I have committed to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer research, as well as for care and support for people already affected by the disease.
Currently more than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's. Unless we find a way to change the course of the disease, 16 million Americans will have Alzheimer’s by 2050.
I want to do my part to fight this fatal disease – but I can’t do it without your help. Memory Walk funds help the Alzheimer's Association advance important research into better treatments and a possible cure for Alzheimer’s. And for the millions already affected by the disease, the Association offers care, education, support and resources in communities nationwide.
Although I have already lost my mom to Alzheimer's, I hope the my small efforts can help another daughter from going through what I've been through, and maybe help my own children from loosing me to this disease in the future, since it runs in my family.
On behalf of the millions of Americans who are living with and are affected by Alzheimer’s, thank you for supporting my efforts.
Friday, May 30, 2008
I am walking in Memory of my Mom!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Maybe between here and October I will have something to spare for you, but I totally support you in your cause.
My husband's grandpa has alzhiemers.. its so sad to see the slowly slip away. I'd love to help ya... it might not be much but I'll give what I can!!!
Post a Comment