sad, but true.
After 7 months of no monthly cycles because of the WONDERFUL anti-estrogen shots I had for 6 months, the evil things have returned. It should be interesting to see how they end up after being on the shots. Heavy? Light? Regular (for me 24 days)? Painful (horrible for me)? Will the endrometriosis come back right away? Time will tell, I guess...I already feel sick to my stomach, and I just started. And I've been fighting a bad, but not migraine bad, headache all day...
I must say, I would way rather have hot flashes and night sweats and dry skin over periods, and all the ich that goes along with them.
Now the count-down begins for the next 6 months when I can have the surgery to end it all FOREVER!!!!! I have to wait until my vacation pay kicks in again in November to have the time off for the surgery, so wish me luck until then...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
It's come to an end...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Ahh, I feel for you. I haven't had my period in . . . 19 months and am dreading it to come back! Yikes! I hate those things. . .
I'm sorry, that's just no fun!
Exercise tonight? Have you heard?
Hey Dove, I am really glad that you have other friends in your blog circle, that way I don't have to be the only one commenting. When that happens I have youth dance flashbacks of being the only one on the floor.
LOL!
Post a Comment