I gave Rhett the camera while we were shopping yesterday. This is what he felt like taking pictures of. Very interesting. He ran the batteries out doing it. He had a great time.
Hmmm...future photographer?
Established 1990
I gave Rhett the camera while we were shopping yesterday. This is what he felt like taking pictures of. Very interesting. He ran the batteries out doing it. He had a great time.
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:09 PM
2 comments:
Crazy pictures... maybe he'll be a photographer when he grows up. Thanks for the comment, I thought about you a lot after I wrote my post. And I didn't even know your daughter had the samething. I read the trisomy 18 affects like three times more girls than boys. You are a very strong person and I'm glad your my blogging friend. I always look forward to your posts and comments!
I've been off the computer for a couple of days. I'm excited for you that summer is so near. It was miserable here yesterday. 90 degrees and 80% humidity. Ugh!
Post a Comment