CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Best news of all!

Friday I came home to a message on the answering machine from Washoe Co Sheriff's office...from the deputy in charge of hiring...they want him...
To make a long story short, Jason will be taking the physical agility test for Washoe Co. next Saturday at 8 am. Our sheriff buddy says now his time! Keep your fingers and toes crossed and say a prayer or two that he makes it all the way this time, gets to P.O.S.T. that starts June 16, and becomes the sheriff he so desperately wants to be....

4 comments:

Janika said...

May you have a magnificent transition. I myself am genuinely hoping for the same in our life. Mike's job is taking everything he has. His dream job is with Microsoft. He put in another half dozen applications this weekend.

The Woodward Family said...

Good luck to the both of us! You pray for me, I'll pray for you, and we should receive blessings all around!

Carol said...

That's so exciting - Good luck!

Liz Maile said...

I hope it works out for you! That is really exciting!