CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 27, 2006

What a morning!

I just have to share with you an event that happened this morning that helped to boost my testimony of our Heavenly Father, and that he does indeed answer prayers.

I was on my way to work, and a very serious accident happend not six inches in front of me. A man turned left into a girl going straight right in front of me, and after calling 9-1-1 and filling out a police witness report, I realized just how close the girl came to plowing into me after being hit. The officer taking the pictures and doing the measuring told me that the girl literally missed me by 6 inches. You could tell by the skid marks. I was turning left onto the slow lane, she was in the fast lane, and came across both lanes, up onto the dirt sholder by my suburban, back across the two lanes, and came to a stop on the middle island. The guy in the truck was not hurt, but the girl (only 18) had to be cut from her little Saturn with the jaws of life. She definatly had a broken nose, and something happened to her arm or her sholder. There was one other witness who was behind the truck that caused the accident, but out of no where, a man appeared who tried to stop her bleeding with the napkins and kleenex I had, and when the firemen arrived, he just disappered. The other witness and I think he may have been an angel, by the way he appeared and the way he left so suddenly.

So, to make this long story short, I know that Heavenly Father was answering my daily prayers of watching over my and keeping me safe from harm or accident as I travel to my various destinations. 6 inches. 6. Divine protection. And the man that helped. Where did he come from? Where did he go? Who was he? He was an angel sent by the Lord to help that girl out in her moment of need. She is Heavenly Father's daughter, and she needed him, so he sent an angel to be there in his place.

I testify that Heavenly Father knows us and does answer prayers. I saw it first hand today.

2 comments:

Janika said...

One time I was the angel. I was walking through a neighborhood and there was this girl with her baby on the porch. I felt like I needed to talk to her. Her "pimp daddy" boyfriend or whatever was at the gate with his gangsta friend. As I walked toward her, he asked what I wanted. I told him calmly and forcefully that it was none of his business. I told the girl that nothing she did would ever satisfy that guy and that she needed to take care of that baby so he could grow up to become a better man and she needed to please God. She had tears in her eyes.

As I walked out past Pimp Daddy I told him in a confidently threatening tone that he was not to touch her and walked away. As I walked away, I got the impression to just stand there in the middle of the road. I felt this sensation of being wrapped in light. I stood there for a minute. I felt that if they looked my direction, they would not see me. I do not know the rest of the story. I just know I that in that dangerous situation, unseen angels were protecting me and looking out for that girl and her son.

Unknown said...

After that. . .

Janika was admitted to the hospital for a week.

hummmmmmmmm