Kirby came into heat this week, too; just to add to all the other fun we've been having. She hates her little doggie panties, so I won't make it worse by taking and posting a picture of her...poor little scottie dog.

Friday, October 13, 2006
Oh, yeah...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yeah, I'll probably have to put on my doggie panties tomorrow.
LOL
I have been trying for days to get pictures to post on my site but they won't. Lots of fun at your house huh? My animals are all fixed. Thank goodness.
me too, ugh!
I need to get her fixed, but just haven't gotten around to it...Plus our vet is in Brazil for three years as a mission president, so I'm a little leary about the new guy, even though he use to be a professor at BYU...I just don't know him like our original vet...
Post a Comment