I really like little quotes, so here are a few...
"We need to spend our time and energy building our faith by turning to the Lord and asking for strength to overcome the pains and trials of this world." - Elder Robert D. Hales Ensign Nov. 1998, pg 15
"If God brings you to it, He will help you through it." unknown
" I offer a plea that each of us will seek to live closer to the Lord and to commune with Him more frequently and with increased faith.
Fathers and mothers, pray over your children. Pray that they may be shielded from the evils of the world. Pray that they may grow in faith and knowledge. Pray that they may be directed toward lives that will be privately and good. Husbands, pray for your wives. Express unto the Lord your gratitude for them and plead with Him in their behalf. Wives, pray for your husbands. Many of them walk a very difficult road with countless problems and great perplexities. Plead with the Almighty that they may be guided, blessed, protected, inspired in their righteous endeavors."
- Gordon B. Hinckley Ensign, May 2003, pg 99
Thursday, October 5, 2006
Quotes...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
More great quotes coming soon, with conference and all. How nice.
I put your blog-link on mine. I just realized I didn't have it there. Thanks for all your posts and comments.
How the heck do you add the links? I can't seem to figure it out...
Post a Comment