Did Anthony get to see the White and Nerdy video? I bet he loves it--or will. I bet he has seen Benchwarmers (with Napolean playing a slightly different character--but not much) as well. We saw that a couple of weeks ago. I laughed when the billionaire nerd was strolling on his segway.
Not only has he checked out the video, but he and Rhett both have the song on their i-pods, and lately it's all they listen to and therefore sing all the time. For some reason A keeps telling me I'm white and nerdy...
A Mom, a Dad, 2 boys, 1 girl, 2 Chocolate Labs, 1 Scottie Dog, 1 gold fish, 1 Beta fish, a sable siamese point Netherland Dwarf rabbit, a bunch of dust bunnies under the fridge, and 2 ring neck doves and a covey of quail in the back yard. If you're thinking ZOO, you are thinking correctly!
3 comments:
Did Anthony get to see the White and Nerdy video? I bet he loves it--or will. I bet he has seen Benchwarmers (with Napolean playing a slightly different character--but not much) as well. We saw that a couple of weeks ago. I laughed when the billionaire nerd was strolling on his segway.
Not only has he checked out the video, but he and Rhett both have the song on their i-pods, and lately it's all they listen to and therefore sing all the time. For some reason A keeps telling me I'm white and nerdy...
Go figure!
Anybody we really care about has a little white and nerdy in them.
Post a Comment