Although my tooth had a little chip in it, it didn't appear to be cracked, so my dentist didn't think I'd need a root canal. He was able to put a small filling in it so it wasn't chipped and rough. He is going to watch it though. I go in for a cleaning in November, and he said he'd look at it again. I just have to be careful what I eat now, no rocks or anything like that, and I am not allowed to use my teeth as pliers anymore!
Tuesday, October 3, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
My appointment is Thursday at noon. I will probably have to have a root canal. I ate way too much sugar while listening to conference so I am in more pain than ever. It really is time to get this taken care of. When I made the appointment, I told them they had better get it all done while I was there because I was not likely to come back. From the guy's website, though, I think he will be really good.
It's official, I need a crown and a root canal. I wish they would have done it today. They just took Xrays and poked at it, told me to schedule another visit. The trouble is, the insurance is not covering nearly as much as I thought it would. Something has to be done, though. It is really starting to hurt.
I left a comment under you mom's birthday, in case that was too far down for you to notice.
Post a Comment