CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Janika, this thought is for you...

"We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we move from the passive voice to the active voice - that is, until we have stopped saying, 'It got lost' and say 'I lost it.' ~ Sydney J. Harris

"loosing it" took me back to Girls Camp...and stuff...

2 comments:

Janika said...

Yes, I lost it. Completely lost it. I have no idea where to find it.

I was in a silly mood Saturday that had my husband quite concerned. That only made things worse. Remember how people used to look at me funny when I did something a little strange and I burst into maniacal laughter? People shouldn't look at me like that.

This weekend, I couldn't even blame my period. I was just happy and silly. What's wrong with that?

Thanks for thinkin of me.

The Woodward Family said...

I don't see ANYTHING wrong with that! Just be you, and let the people give you those looks, and keep laughing...you're probably happier than them!! That's all!