CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

The kids dressed up for the ward party on Friday night...they had a lot of fun. I told Anthony he is too old to dress up for school now...but the two little ones dressed up today for school. They both have parties and a costume parade. I'll post pictures later.

Jason carved the 3 pumpkins, and they turned out great...also, pictures to follow. It was hard work, but he enjoyed doing it, and he's so darn artistic, they just turned out great.

It has gotten pretty cold...only 28* right now. Trees are still so pretty. I can't remember when the trees have been so bright before. I think because we haven't had a real hard freeze yet, the trees are really able to show off their colors. It is one of the few things about fall I don't mind.

The time change on Sunday has messed up the kids and the dogs. They can't tell time. I really think turning clocks ahead and back is just plain stupid. And I hate getting off work in the evening, and it's practically dark already, so I don't get to enjoy my evening. Only 6 more month until we do it all again, and it will be light in the evening again, and the kids and dogs will be all messed up again. Oh boy...

Sunday, the Primary practiced the program for the first time. It went SO well, that we're a little afraid. You know, like it should not be this easy and calm. Becky said usually the practices go totally crazy and the program it self ends up being great. We hope this isn't a sign of bad things to come. I'm sure we'll be fine though.

Have a great Halloween friends! Stay safe, and don't eat too much candy!

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

What's sad about some of the schools here is that most of the elementary schools don't let the kids dress up at school anymore. We are at the only school in the area that does. Isn't that sad? Amber and Kelsea never got to do that. My little girls are at a different school.

Janika said...

You should live in Arizona. NO time change, no cold, and palm trees (in select locations). It is dark here early too. My husband complained about the cold last night, but that is because he wasn't wearing pajamas and we don't have a comforter.

Kim and family said...

Hope your program went well.