CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 16, 2006

A nice quite week...

I have hardly anything going on this week, and I couldn't be happier. So to celebrate, I have downloaded a bunch of pictures and stuff.

It is raining and cold today. And someone has stolen the pins out of my windshield wipers, so I may loose my wipers if this stuff keeps up. What must people do things like that? I guess that person wasn't wearing his sign, so I wasn't aware...

Bill Engvale was in town this weekend, and Anthony and I wanted to go so bad, but Jason couldn't get us in on short notice with his security company. So Anthony and I did our own "Here's your sign" jokes...

Rhett to Anthony: "You gonna play a video game?" Anthony to Rhett: "Nope, just turning it on to watch the opening credits....here's your sign."

Friend to Anthony: "You get a new cell phone?" Anthony to friend: "Nope, got a new camera, and the phone was just built in.Here's your sign."

Pumpkin patch vendor to Jason:"You all here to get some pumpkins for Halloween?" Jason to pumpkin patch vendor: "Nope, thought you might have Christmas trees out for Christmas already.Here's your sign."

Rhett and Kylie to Mom:"You putting out the Halloween decorations?: Mom to Rhett and Kylie: "Nope, these are Easter Decorations. Here's your sign."

Former co-worker to Jason:"You guys get a puppy?" Jason to former co-worker:"Nope, got a cat. Here's your sign."

Neighbor to Jason:"You go hunting this weekend?" Jason to neighbor:"Nope, these birds just put their heads in this lanyard and hung themselves. Here's your sign."

We haven't really said these to people, other than the get a puppy one, but man, we sure feel like it sometimes...but we sure do think it an awful lot.

Jason and his brother went duck hunting in Fallon on Saturday. They got 7 ducks betweent the two of them. Game warden said they had the most, and they were the only hunter that had gotten a buffle head duck.(Pretty rare in this area) But get this...on the way out, the game warden had to do swab tests on each bird to submit for bird flu test, however, they don't take the hunters info so if the birds happen to have the flu, you never know, eat the bird, get the flu and die. Is this another here's your sign? What's the point of testing the birds to keep the flu from hurting people if you don't warn the people the birds they have could hurt them? Or something like that?

Anyways, while they were out getting bird flu, I mean hunting, the kids and I did work in the back yard, pulling weeds, raking, mowing the lawn, putting toys away for the winter, and picking up the dead apples (I have a tree, don't know what kind of apples they are, taste like crap, and fall off the trees in August...I should just cut the tree down, but I feel sorry for it.)

Sunday was Stake Conference, but I didn't make it, because it started earlier than we are use to, and we didn't get ready fast enough, so I fixed a nice breakfast for the family, and kicked back all day reading my scriptres. Then we had a family dinner to celebrate my nieces 3rd birthday.

Jason and I rented Inside Man with Denzel Washington last night. I don't really recomend it...it was slow.

Now, I'm just looking forward to being off again on Friday...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Are the apples possibly crab apples. I remember those in nevada. Sour little greenish apples. Maybe they are something like that. Go ahead and chop down the tree. Plant something else there to save the environment though! Nevada needs it!