Not much happening today. Met with the principal and Rhett today. He has recess detention for the rest of the year (4 1/2 more days), and can't go on the school field trip to Roller Kingdom tomorrow. We already know who his teacher is for next year...Mrs. Wilkinson...she is really good with kids like Rhett, and all involved think he will really benefit from her. Also, his resource will take place in the classroom next year instead of him going to the resource room, which I think will help keep him focused better. It's like his mind gets lost when he changes classrooms. His reading level has exceeded what we planned for, and the principal said he is probably in the top 10 most improved students in the entire school.
Anthony has an 8th grade award/graduation ceremony tonight...glad he does good in school, but I'm not looking forward to sitting on the bleachers again.
Tomorrow Anthony is headed to Six Flags with his band. I'm jealous. Wish I could have afforded to go. Have to have him at the school at 6 am, and they may not be back until around 9 or 10 pm.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Not much...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Isaac has been in the office so often. He nearly had to repeat 7th grade this year. Emylie, on the other had gets bald patches from stressing out about her grades. B'sreally bother her. They are all so unique.
Are they going to San Fran? WOW-such fun.
Post a Comment