CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finally Hot...!!!!

My desk top temp gauge says it's 92*. I think I have to believe it. My office faces south-eastish, and gets sun ALL day long. The general manager is trying to cut costs, and the A/C was nixed, so I am sweltering. I have a tiny fan on, but it isn't helping much. Too bad I can't be at Wild Island when it's this warm, but unfourtunately, it's not open today, and I'm stuck here...only 45 more mins. I can make it, then I can get in my A/C car and go home to my A/C house.... It's not really bad, it's just making me more tired than normal. I'm actually very happy it's warm.

Speaking of warm, I'm really glad the burmuda short look is coming back. The capri's have been wonderful, and now long shorts are cool again. I'm so happy. I have 2 pairs in black, and I'm going to head back to the mall tonight to get some white and brown ones. Plus, they are appropriate for work, which is nice considering the previous paragraph...

Have to meet with the Principal tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how that goes.

0 comments: