CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Anthony is official

My boy is officially employed. I took him out to Wild Island yesterday, he filled out all his paperwork, got his uniform, and his I.D. He starts training next Wednesday. Only 18 more days until it's scheduled to open if mother nature doesn't screw up. He was so excited he wore his I.D. at Rhett's game (which they won by the way) and had to come home and try on his uniform and model it...And he has an employee handbook he has to read and sign and return by Friday. He read it all night until Jason took them to rent Night at the Museum. He took it with him to school. I'm glad he's excited. I think this adventure will be good for him.

1 comments:

Janika said...

'Bout time he started pulling his weight. : )