CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lunches...

This Saturday I am going to lunch with a high school friend...Christina Alvarado. I am really looking forward to seeing and visiting with her. She is in Carson City. She works at the hospital in Carson, and recently had her first baby.

It's funny how we couldn't wait to get out of school, and now, almost 20 years later, we all want to reconnect. Christina and I both agree we need to have a 20 year reunion, and maybe with 3 years to plan it, we could make it happen...we didn't have a 10 year, not enough interest...but I figure if we start planning now, we can get the word out and get everyone together...I know there weren't very many of us to begin with, but that's no excuse.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I tried to comment this mornign and something stupid happened so here we go again--
You make us sound too old-20 years-it can't be. I guess it must be because I only have 2 years before my own daughter graduates. BOO HOO HOO.

Tell Christina hi for me. And she better not ask "Kim who" Did you know about that joke on my unfortunate behalf?

Janika said...

Maybe you could have a combined reunion with Whytell class of 90 and get 10 people to show up--3 at least. Its funny, I was just thinking about my 20-year reunion as well.