CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Gotta love the weather

I have been checking the 10-day forecast as we get closer to the opening date of wild ilsand...so far so good...high 70's low 80's. Only 2 more days to go until the 10-day shows the 19th...I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Last night at Rhett's game it was warm and it was so nice to sit and enjoy the game with warmth. Rhett got two hits, 1 score, and his team won 12 to something...

Anthony made $240 over the weekend at the dog hunt test helping out. He took us out to dinner last night after the game to A & W.

Rhett has gotten Student of the Month 2 months in a row now. He is doing so good with his reading he just keeps getting the award. I'm so proud of him. He has to do a fairly large report this week. Jason is going to help him since he's off all week and doesn't want to go to ballet again this week. The topic is on endangered species, so Rhett chose the snow leopard.

Well, Fed Ex got here and I have work to do now.

0 comments: