CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another year older...

Saturday was my (25th) birthday. We celebrated by going to the opening day of Wild Island! It was warm enough for them to open this year on time!!!! I was so happy. My birthday present was our season passes. The new slides are great, but the Dragons Tail is still my favorite. I was so happy to be in my new suit and swimming. However, I am really out of shape, because the swimming made my body sore...guess I must be getting old...

Rhett had a baseball game Saturday afternoon, which they won. He went without a hit though. He had his last game of the season last night, they won again. They played 18 games, and won 9, lost 9. We are on a current 5 game winning streak. Hope to keep that going throughout play off that start next Tuesday.

Jason and friends of ours, Heather and Tim, and I went out to dinner and dancing after Rhett's game Saturday. It was really fun. I got chocolate birthday cake.

Sunday, Jason, Heather and I (Tim had a graduation party to go to) went to a concert. For you country fans, we saw Brad Paisley, which also included his openers, Kellie Pickler and Taylor Swift. It was a great show. We got in free because Jason's security company was doing the security, and we had really good seats. The concert got me fired up for the Police concert in a little less than a month. Woo Hoo! Can't wait.

Tonight is the last night of ballet. I told Kylie she can take the summer off since she is in swimming lessons and we go to Wild Island so much. She was fine with that.

Only 2 more weeks of school left. I'm looking forward to it, as I'm sure the kids are.

Everyone has this coming up Monday off for Memorial Day, even Jason and I, usually we don't. On Tuesday, Jason is off again, but he is going to UNR to do the physical agility test and written test to see if he can get hired by UNR PD...keeping our fingers crossed. Jason has lost about 10 pounds and his running is increasing in speed and distance. This morning he shaved off his mustache, so he looks like a little kid again. The kids are scared of him when he shaves it off. So am I as a matter of fact. He looks seriously young....but I guess that goes along with my only being 25, right?

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Happy Birthday! Did it cool off there this week as much as it has here? The weather then was sure a nice gift then.

The Woodward Family said...

It did cool off about 10-15 degrees. But it's supposed to be back up by the 3 day weekend. I was very happy with the weather over my b-day weekend.