We enjoyed a very nice 3 day weekend.
Saturday I had lunch with Christina at Olive Garden. Then we sat and visited for like 3 hours. It was so nice to catch up and visit. We both agreed that we do this once a month from now on.
Saturday night I went out with my friend Heather and danced. We had a blast, but some guy kept trying to pick up on me, and wouldn't get the hint I wasn't interested. Jason was no help. He just laughed. I think he was flattered some guy thought his wife was atractive. Whatever...
Sunday, after church, we had Heather over for dinner, we bbq'ed a tri-tip that was so yummy. Jason is so good in the kitchen. Then we drove down to visit some friends that live in Coleville. While there we (not me) played pool, and watched a movie and enjoyed each others company.
Yesterday we spent the entire day at Wild Island, even Jason came! No one suffered any sun burns, but Kylie scratched her back on the bottom of the wave pool when a wave tipped her tube over. We had so much fun, though. The park was packed, so swimming was hard in the wave pool, so I just laid in the sun and enjoyed the beautiful warm weather we were blest with on Memorial Day, the first time in about 6 years.
We came home and bbq'ed hamburgers, then Jason took me out for Dairy Cream ice cream after dinner. We drove around eating it and talking and enjoying being together without the kids. Plus we didn't want to have to explain why we had ice cream and they didn't. We also had to return movies and didn't want to fight the kids on not getting more movies.
Today Jason is doing his physical agility test with UNR PD. He had to be there at 7:30. Haven't heard from him yet, so I hope things are going well. I really hope he gets hired on this time around.
Rhett got suspended from school on Friday for fighting. This was the second time this week he got in a fight. The kid is a bully and doesn't know when to stop. He had perfect attendance all year, and now this. He is ready for school to be out, but this is bad. Jason and I are so mad at him. He has lost a lot of things. He gets to finish out baseball, because he has an obligation to the team, but the Police concert is iffy, and he will be doing summer school. He is also not allowed to go to the end of year skating party, or have any more recesses. School gets out next Wednesday. Little brat! I'd like to kill him, but don't have that option.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
The Start of Summer!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend-with the exception at the end.
Post a Comment